Sunday, September 5, 2010

My First Trip Away From Home

Mom and Dad took me to Santa Cruz for the weekend to meet and visit my Uncle Scout and Aunt Ruby.

They let me off my leash - whoa I didn't really know what to do with so much freedom...

Luckily Uncle Scout and Aunt Ruby showed me the way!

I learned how to chill with mom like a big dog.

My first night away from home!

The morning after my first sleepover!

Mom and dad let me off leash again for a hike!

I followed Aunt Ruby's lead...

We finally made it to the top.

Wanna see what I was so interested in??

... dad was so far away!!

I was so glad we found some shade.

Papa Bear, Mama Bear and me the little Baby Bear!


It was pretty easy for mom to fit right in with us retrievers.

I was so pooped after my fun weekend I slept the whole 3 hour ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment